Friday, June 27, 2014

wrapping up 1st grade


Last day at the bus stop!


The school year finally came to a close on June 26th for C. This part of the country celebrates any and every holiday with a day or days off of school so we have a long calendar year.  I can still remember back to last summer when I received C's teacher assignment in the mail and honestly I cried. I had heard from many parents that Mrs. B was a "strict" teacher and I honestly worried that C was being placed in the "wrong" classroom for him. I was so wrong!! God knows so much better than I do and for that I'm thankful and In awe of His love and care for C far beyond what I can provide for him. Mrs. B had a very positive impact on C and his school experience so far. She instilled in C and all her kids to "choose happiness" no matter what I'm touched at her love and care for my boy all year and thankful for C's love for learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment