Sunday, December 14, 2014

Vacating the premise

 See me in the picture? Nope, because I didn't have to lift a finger!



Almost 4 years ago to the date we started renting a little home on Park Ave. We never would've guessed we'd spend 4 years there, but we did and the memories are so sweet. It's always so hard for me to see my cozy homes emptied out. Always hard to close out another chapter of life where friendships that are dear will now be long distance and familiarity will be a foreign concept. But we move forward with the knowledge that our Lord works all things for the good and even through the tough days of moving and starting over He has a plan and His grace is suffient. We were so blessed to have a paid move by D's work. That meant zero prep work and zero packing for me! WOOHOO! It was wonderful beyond words and then the house sat empty. After a night with our friends, Scott and Carole, and much crying with them, we hit the road.  D and I each drove a car and mostly kept the boys split up for our sanity! It was a long 2 days driving but we arrived in MI and the very next day our truck showed up and unloaded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment