Friday, March 06, 2015

Happy Birthday E!

 E's party people. C helped me set it up the night before so that they would be awaiting E for breakfast. We had to improvise since we didn't know any kids or adults for that matter to invite to his party. Oh the joys of starting over. E was quite intrigued that George was able to sneak out of his bed and get down to the party! Apparently when he woke up he was looking for him. :) 








There is a three year old in the house! Woot Woot!  This little boy has my heart. Who could seriously resist those dimples?! He is most certainly entering the "challenging 3's" but despite his feisty independence moments that may or may not in a second switch to complete dependence and clingyness, we just can't help but love him. E is my smart, silly, energetic, daddy obsessed, shy, big brother following, music loving, hummus eating, Curious George obsessed, little Dude. I love spending my days with him and watching him grow up into the special boy that God has made him to be. Thank you Lord for Ethan, such a good and perfect gift you gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment