Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Harlem Globetrotters








This weekend I had a night out with Mr. C to see the Harlem Globetrotters!  I was beyond excited as I have always wanted to see them, but never have had the opportuinty...until now! We live really close to the arena that the Pistons play in and it was my first time in a stadium of this size so that alone was a fun experience. C was literally bouncing on his seat during the entire 1st quarter and in the end he couldn't even watch overtime because he was so nervous that the Globetrotters were going to lose to the Washington Generals. I didn't let him in on the little secret that they would indeed win. ;) After purchasing a ball he was determined to get it signed and faced the masses after the game to get the team captain, Big Easy, to sign his ball. Daddy thought he should keep it in his room as a souvenir but C is obsessed with shooting hoops with it now at home! We had a discussion today about how old he thought he'd be when he'd be able to slam dunk! I'd say he walked away from the game inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment