Monday, May 11, 2015

A happy Mother's Day

 me and my cutie pies






My boys treated me to a super fun day together as a family. First they surprised me by filling up all my planters with flowers that they chose! Then after church we headed to Wolcott Mill Metropark to the farm and enjoyed a wagon ride, ice cream sundaes, and playing outside on a beautiful day. It was the perfect day except I wished my Mom had been with us,and my Dad too of course. Definitely a spot we will bring them too on their next visit here. Now that I am a Mom I know just how hard it is. Yes, it's so wonderful too, but being a Mom takes work, sacrifice, and lots of serving behind the scenes day in and day out. I'm not always so good at that, but my Mom sure was and still is. I'm so thankful for her humble, quiet servant heart that has blessed me and many others so much and taught me how to be a better Mom myself. Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment