Tuesday, February 28, 2017

E Turns 5!


 Making a wish!

Playing with his new Magic tracks and cars he wanted! 

 A surprise picnic lunch with his best pal, Liliana, after preschool. Loving this amazing weather in February!!

 E cashed in some birthday money he received for a little lamb of his own! We found this "cousin" to the little lamb his preschool has at Kroger while buying groceries. E was BEYOND excited to get his very own little lamb and in the color green no less!

Well, it was yet another low key birthday for our little guy. Since we just got back from CA, I didn't plan a "party". E celebrated with his friends at preschool on his birthday and afterwards I surprised him and had his friend Liliana come over for lunch and a play date. That night we had some cake and presents and just like that my baby turned 5! I love my little curious, talkative, cuddly, smart, beautiful boy. This past year especially I have so wished I could stop time. I can't believe in a few short months he will be off to kindergarten. How I just love spending my days with him watching him learn and grow. Thank you Lord for the blessing of E!

No comments:

Post a Comment