Thursday, August 31, 2017

meet the teacher night.....or not

 He found his spot! A cute little Sophie on the left and a cute little Saylor on the right! 
This school thing is going to rock!




Aaaand....because he has a big brother, he had to get a dab in!


Oh my heart! I can't believe it but here we are getting ready to send E off on the grand adventure of kindergarten! In all honesty neither he nor I have been looking forward to this day and infact I think we've both been dreading it all summer long. I of course, have done everything in my power to "be excited" for him in order to get him excited. Mostly I've just been commited to praying for E and that the Lord would work in him to prepare him and give him courage to spread his wings. God is so good and here he is on meet the teacher night looking happy and confident as can be. He did, however, choose not to actually meet the teacher! LOL The classroom was PACKED with 25 kids and LOTS of parents so I granted his wish to "meet the teacher on the first day of school" and we snuck out without saying hello and saved the intros for the first day of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment