Tuesday, February 27, 2018

E turns 6!








We celebrated a few days early with our small group and my friend made E this cool LEGO cake! I failed to get a group picture with all the kids, but let me tell you there were 6 boys and 6 VERY LOUD party blowers! E loved it!

E is such a joy to our family and brings so much life, laughter, silliness, creativity, and energy to our home. I can't imagine my world with out this special little guy in it. I am so blessed to be his Mom and to watch him grow and mature into who God made him to be. Oh how I'd love to keep him little and next to me, but he is certainly not staying little! I am so proud of the amazing job he's done in kindergarten this year. He is such a kind, considerate friend to his classmates and such a diligent student and lover of learning. He often times gets home from school and immediately pulls out his paper and supplies and starts creating something. I love how proud he is of his artwork and all the little notes and gifts he gives me.  I could never thank God enough for the gift of E!

This year D had to leave on a work trip and wasn't home for E's birthday. E rolled with it though and the three of us celebrated with a smaller DQ treatzza pizza. He got a SUPER new scooter and an AMAZING 60 degree day! Needless to say as soon as he got home from school we were all outside soaking up the sunshine and celebrating E!

No comments:

Post a Comment