Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Kindergarten Graduation

 E and his teacher! 
She was certainly an answer to prayer and the most amazing teacher for E and all of his classmates.
I really enjoyed the opportunity to get to know her and all of E's classmates as I helped out in the classroom this year. Such a kind and patient teacher and such sweet and funny kids! 

 One last time together in the classroom!

 E receiving his diploma




"The days are long and the years are short" is a popular quote I heard, thought about, and truly experienced in the "little years" with my boys. Now somehow here I am seeing my youngest wrap up his kindergarten year! Well, it's true, the years are short. Here I am, definitely out of the little years, and although that makes me sad because I loved the little years with my boys SO MUCH, it also is super exciting to see so much growth, maturity, personality, and independence explode out of little E. He is wrapping up this school year so much taller, confident, smarter, and social than 12 month ago! I'm so proud of all of his accomplishments, but mostly just proud of who God created E to be. I'm so blessed to be his Mom and I'm so looking forward to continuing to point him to his creator and helping him discover the wonderful plans and purposes that God has for him in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment