Sunday, July 22, 2018

C turns 12!







I can't believe that C is entering his last year before he becomes a teenager. He is growing up so fast and thinks of himself as a teenager already. He loves listening to music, reading, playing fortnite, swimming, biking, and being with his family (even his little brother). I'm always in awe of how well he still "plays" with E and how carried away he can still get with his imagination. I never hear "I'm bored" from C. He always finds a way to keep busy and have fun. I love his tender heart and am so humbled to be his Mom. We surprised C on his birthday with tickets to our family's favorite comedian Tim Hawkins. What a FUN time surprising him. We had a birthday dinner at chick-fil-a and then drove to the concert for a BUNCH of laughs together. A fantastic way to celebrate C.

No comments:

Post a Comment