Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Preschool Graduation







 E and his favorite little lady and carpooling buddy, Liliana!

 E and his favorite teacher Mrs. Davis. 

The graduates got a surprise show from Roscoe the clown after the ceremony. They were mesmerized and loved every minute of it!


It happened, E graduated preschool! In all honesty I never really wanted this day to happen. I secretly hoped I could keep him little forever, but just like Caleb, he went ahead and grew up much too quickly right before my eyes. I think back to registering him for preschool a little over a year ago and how shy he was and how much he didn't like the idea of preschool. Wow, how far he has come! E did a fantastic job in school this year. The teachers spoke so kindly of him and his sweetness and also shared how much he came out of his shell and started to enjoy himself and even be goofy with the kids at times. He is such a smart little guy and my prayer for him is that he will continue to learn and grow and gain confidence in himself. God has great plans for you E!

No comments:

Post a Comment