Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sea life MI Aquarium



I'm becoming very aware that my days spent with this little cutie all to myself are drawing to a close soon. So I decided we should do something special and take a little field trip together to the aquarium. We went on a weekday and pretty much had the whole place to ourselves. E was IN LOVE with the touch tank and in particular the pencil urchins. We visited the touch tank twice and spent so much time at it that we experienced 3 different workers rotating through and enjoyed talking with them about the creatures. Once E found out that the pencil urchins will "hug" your finger if you place it between their spikes E was hooked! He was counting the hugs he was getting and was so excited. Such cuteness! This little guy might be my marine biologist one day. One things for sure, he has my heart for all the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment